Fingercomber - Scammer Alert!

I ordered a wig over a month ago and have not received it yet.The webpage is filled with lies, specifically it boasts that they will send the order out in 2 days, this is clearly untrue.

I have written to the company three times already. The first time I got an email back with a tracking number claiming that they sent the product out. This was a pre tracking confirmation which means that they did not send anything out, they just lied again to get out of trouble. The second time I got an email telling me to write their customer service email 3 days after I sent it out, when their webpage and automated response says that they will respond in 24 hrs.

At this point I do not want the product from such crooked and desperate people, I want my money back. I can understand being swamped and needing extra time to complete the orders, but do NOT lie about it. Close your doors for a while to catch up, do something that indicates that you are not just a couple of desperate girls looking for a quick buck by robbing hard working people.

If they do not respond to me within 3 days (which I will allow because I am very patient) I will be filing a class action lawsuit, there are way too many people who have been scammed by these people.I will post another review in a few days with my contact information for anyone else who wants to join.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 3 No 3
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 11 #1197555 Dallas, Texas

Please do so and I'm all in!!!!!!!

Sep 03, 2015 #1028941

Aug 18, 2015 #1020895

0 0 Reply

May 30, 2015 #989623 I make units to order for a company called Pretty Virgin Locks. They have a brand called "Napturally Yours" and their natural units are SO FULL and they have EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I know because I'm an over the phone consultant. The wigs have not two but FOUR combs in them for security. Check us out and order a unit from us. I'll probably be making it myself. And we do custom wigs so you can tell me how you want it. There is an extra charge for that though.

Jun 23, 2015 #998442

I don't trust anything without a registration mark. NO THANKS.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.