I ordered a wig over a month ago and have not received it yet.The webpage is filled with lies, specifically it boasts that they will send the order out in 2 days, this is clearly untrue.
I have written to the company three times already. The first time I got an email back with a tracking number claiming that they sent the product out. This was a pre tracking confirmation which means that they did not send anything out, they just lied again to get out of trouble. The second time I got an email telling me to write their customer service email 3 days after I sent it out, when their webpage and automated response says that they will respond in 24 hrs.
At this point I do not want the product from such crooked and desperate people, I want my money back. I can understand being swamped and needing extra time to complete the orders, but do NOT lie about it. Close your doors for a while to catch up, do something that indicates that you are not just a couple of desperate girls looking for a quick buck by robbing hard working people.
If they do not respond to me within 3 days (which I will allow because I am very patient) I will be filing a class action lawsuit, there are way too many people who have been scammed by these people.I will post another review in a few days with my contact information for anyone else who wants to join.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."