Fingercomber - Review about Kinky Kurl Out Unit from Aberdeen, Maryland

15 of 25 Fingercomber reviews

SCAM!!SCAM!!

SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to find out my order status, I was told it would ship early the following week.

One week later on March 27, 2015 I received an email that my order had shipped on March 26, 2015 with USPS tracking # 9405511699000571130260 (PIC BELOW OF THE TRACKING RESULTS). After multiple days of tracking my package with no movement or scans on my package I email them again on 3/28, 3/29 (was told it left their warehouse), 3/31, 4/1, 4/2 only to receive 1 message from Lindsay that my package was shipped. I know the workers at my delivery post office and had them look into this for me. They researched this so callef package for 3 days, I was told the company was shipping out of Pennsylvania and Im in Maryland so priority shipping would not take more than 2 days to be delivered.

This company electronically notified USPS that they were going to ship my unit but never handed over my package to be sent. I had to contact my bank for investigation, and I had to contact pay pal and request a refund.

My husband works for the federal government investigating Fraud, and please believe he has filed a compliant within his department to launch an investigation.As of today, my order status is "on hold", how can that be if it was already shipped and in transit??????

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Being scammed of my money

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
15 of 25 Fingercomber reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 21, 2015 #1051950

Wow! I'm so glad I read the reviews before I made a purchase. No thanks!

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.