2.0

I tried several times to order from this company (FingerComber), but kept getting a message saying no shipping options.Even though my address came up and was recognized as valid.

I just wanted to purchase one of their clothing items before spending "real" money on anything else. They continued to respond that nothing was wrong on their end. I let them know that if this was any indication of how they run their business (non-professional website) then I would not be ordering anything in the future. They continued to send emails to me (Lindsay/Samantha) trying to get me to order.

The last one says they want to order my item(s) for me. NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT!! Really, am I suppose to give my credit card info. etc in an email??!!

Glad I read the other reviews.Can you say, "Unbookmark" this site?"

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fingercomber dashiki shop clothing from Fingercomber. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fingercomber to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was ordering process. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fingercomber for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fingercomber?

Comments