1.6K views

Finger Comber is AMAZING!I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree.

But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a product properly and not get the same results the item showcases. Ladies it takes time to master any product/talent. I heart ❤ finger comber! My hubby loves my new looks.

Buy this product.

Watch the videos and when in doubt call and ask questions.

-Angelika H.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Fingercomber and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fingercomber to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fingercomber for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fingercomber?

Comments

who wants to deal with a company that you are taking a chance with. They are asking too much money for junk wigs.

Its a shame they don't honor their Brand fingercomber is a bad name.

The person in the picture is NOT from REDMOND, Washington.She is a DC metropolitan area native and writer.

Her name is Alex Elle on her social pages.I was tempted to purchase from this company, especially given the prices but way too many negative and FAKE reviews.

Irvine, California, United States #994090

it has been 3 weeks and i haven't received my order either.I'm about to file a refund request with my credit card co.

they are right there isn't any available info to track your package. if I had paid attention to the fact there is no customer service or contact no. i wouldn't have ordered either.

I fell in love with the way the product looked on the page.:(

I am happy you enjoyed your experience but don't discredit the other women who had a problematic experience with this company. I was also excited about purchasing the wig but after these reviews I will be taking my money elsewhere, you do look fab in that pic and your wig is gooooorrrrrggggeeeeooousssss :), sad though because I really liked their products

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #961014

There's not even a customer service number listed on the website....email only!

Kernersville, North Carolina, United States #951520

Are you even a real person?

GIRL you are so on point. #FINGERCOMBER #Naturalhair #kinkyhairwigs for life!