1.7K views

Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree.

But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a product properly and not get the same results the item showcases. Ladies it takes time to master any product/talent. I heart ❤ finger comber! My hubby loves my new looks.

Buy this product.

Watch the videos and when in doubt call and ask questions.

-Angelika H.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Fingercomber and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fingercomber to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fingercomber for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

who wants to deal with a company that you are taking a chance with. They are asking too much money for junk wigs.

Its a shame they don't honor their Brand fingercomber is a bad name.

The person in the picture is NOT from REDMOND, Washington. She is a DC metropolitan area native and writer.

Her name is Alex Elle on her social pages. I was tempted to purchase from this company, especially given the prices but way too many negative and FAKE reviews.

Irvine, California, United States #994090

it has been 3 weeks and i haven't received my order either. I'm about to file a refund request with my credit card co.

they are right there isn't any available info to track your package. if I had paid attention to the fact there is no customer service or contact no. i wouldn't have ordered either.

I fell in love with the way the product looked on the page. :(

I am happy you enjoyed your experience but don't discredit the other women who had a problematic experience with this company. I was also excited about purchasing the wig but after these reviews I will be taking my money elsewhere, you do look fab in that pic and your wig is gooooorrrrrggggeeeeooousssss :), sad though because I really liked their products

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #961014

There's not even a customer service number listed on the website....email only!

Kernersville, North Carolina, United States #951520

Are you even a real person?

GIRL you are so on point. #FINGERCOMBER #Naturalhair #kinkyhairwigs for life!