DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!
DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!!
They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I got no order confirmation or shipping information. After a week, I contacted them asking whats going on. No one responded. I contacted them again (via email) a few days later. Still no response. Theres no contact number on their website (red flag that they are not on the up and up), but theres a number attached to their paypal account, so I called that number. There was no greeting. I left a message, but no one responded. I went to their Facebook page and inboxed them. I was told that the ppl on the FB page have nothing to do with the orders, but they would forward my information to order processing. Never heard from them. I send them a 3rd email, telling them that I was going to report them for fraud and informing them that I am a natural hair blogger and let all the naturalistas I come into contact with, know not to business with them. Miraculously, I got a response and my order was shipped out IMMEDIATELY. It came the next day and boy was it a mess. The wigs that were sent, were either too big, lacked size adjustment straps to customize to varying head shapes/sizes, lacked built in attachment devices/combs to attach to the head, were matted or sparse in hair distribution, were poorly constructed with lots of gaps and spaces in between the rows of hair (large enough for several fingers to fit through) & were made with overstretched elastic that will not fit tightly to the skull. Even with some adjusting & coaxing, the units do not fit properly on the head, are not 'natural' looking, & most of all, are not SECURE. I would never feel comfortable wearing their wigs out in public, for fear of wind or some other action, forcing the unit off of my head. I woudnt let my DOG wear this matted mess they sent me! Paypal denied my dispute, and so im stuck with $200 worthy of fuzzball ***. THey have a 'no return' policy, so once the have your money, its a wrap! So much for supporting 'black owned business".
Oh!! And there are numerous complains about them all over the net!! They are even complaints in the comments section of their Facebook page!! I wish I had done my proper research, BEFORE purchasing from them. Dont be fooled by all the great reviews on natural hair sites/blogs. They probably send the BEST products to those sites and bloggers, leaving the *** for the 'regular' folk. They DID NOT KNOW i am a natural hair blogger when i purchased my order!! They sent me the *** version of their product!!
DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!
The pictures show the poor construction, sparse hair placement, gaps and holes, matted hair texture, obvious, unblendable hair lines, stretched out elastic caps, lack of combs/adjustment straps.
THIS is what i paid $200 for!! Save your money!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Finger Comber Wigs
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."